Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Art Blogs I like!

Mike Garman
Cartoonist and illustrator Mike Garman of garmancartoons.com has penned inks throughout Chicago and the nation for The Review, the SouthtownStar, Herald News, Vis a Tergo and blogs here at ChicagoNow~ 'A Star to Follow' is Garman's 2012 children's adventure story and is available for purchase at AstarToFollow.com Mike Garman has been a member of The Association of American Editorial Cartoonists since 2008.

Rushmore 

artemortifica


My name is Frank Garcia, I am an artist and musician. I have a passion for photography, mainly night photography. Night brings out an elegance and character of the Windy City that is rarely seen by the public. In the past few years I have captured many images of the city with my camera from Lake Shore drive to the downtown area. I am also very involved in the rock/metal music scene here in the mid-west. i am guitarist for the band Waking Chaos and Nekropsy. As an artist, I use airbrush, spray-paint, pencil.ink and traditional acrylic for paintings. You can visit my art galleries by going to my web site link from the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment