Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Loose Talk About My Surreal Digital Paintings

 I love sitting on the couch with a cup of Starbucks or McDonalds coffee & designing wall art. I tend to create portraits, there's something about eyes. Time flies when I'm on the computer switching between apps and animations or Photoshop and tablet hand drawing.

Look at how color & pattern accentuate his eyes. He looks crazy, yeah, but cool as hell too. "I will slay you."


 I over-laid a burned down building over my selfie. I muted most of my face accentuating my eyes. Burned down buildings have interesting positive and negative space and beautiful lines. Using Photoshop's threshold effect, the black & white image becomes abstract and surreal. Also, I love "me" as the subject matter.

 wow I love to swim

 This is a fractal.
Hello Adele

More fractals. Colors, shapes, lines, asymetry, balance, abstraction. 

 I romanticize Russia. It's bleakness and barrenness. Oh the solitude. 


#art #graphicdesign #webdesign #twitart #adobelife #tech #software #business #branding #marketing #developer

No comments:

Post a Comment