Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Ceramics artist Shellie Jacobson! Lark Books...Love her work..."Message Inside"

Shellie Jacobson

Ceramics & Book Artist


"I was born in Buffalo, New York where I began studying drawing and painting at the Albright Art School, now part of the Albright-Knox Art Museum. I continued my art education at Carnegie-Mellon University (BFA) and completed my graduate studies at Rutgers, the State University (Ed.D).
I have been actively involved in the field of ceramics, both teaching and exhibiting, for almost thirty years. I exhibit my work often in New Jersey as well as nationally and internationally. I am an active member of the Princeton Artists Alliance and participate in our group exhibitions. As a member of the East/West Ceramics Artists Association I recently exhibited in Seoul, Korea. While in Korea, I gave a workshop and slide presentation at Seoul National University of Technology. The 2008 East/West exhibition is in Mashiko, Japan."


No comments:

Post a Comment